What cookies are
The user must take into account that some characteristics of the webpage contents
www.zenpure.eu are only available if the installation of Cookies in their browser is permitted. If you chose not to accept or block certain Cookies (depending on their specific purpose), this may affect totally or partially the normal functioning of the webpage or impede access to some of its services.
Types of cookies used in this page
Next, cookies this webpage uses and their purposes are detailed:
- Kinds of de cookies depending on the entity which manages them.
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain managed by the editor itself, and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: are those that are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from an equipment or domain which is not managed by the editor itself, but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies.
- Kinds of cookies depending on the period of time they remain activated.
- Depending on the period of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, they are classified:
- Session cookies: a kind of cookies which have been designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a webpage.
- Persistent cookies: a kind of cookies in which data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed by the person responsible for the cookie for a defined period of time, and may range from some minutes to several years.
In the webpage www.zenpure.eu we use third-party persistent cookies (Google Analytics), a web analytics service developed by Google that offers measurement and analysis services of browsing on our webpage.
More information can be found at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usag
Deactivation of cookies.
For more information on the Cookies and to allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your equipment, the User can do this through the configuration of the browser options installed in their computer.
Firefox browser: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari: browser http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/es/cookies/
Opera browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
The user can revoke at any time their consent to the usage of Google Analytics cookies on their computer through the installation of a rejection system (“opt-out”) on their web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
If you need further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last revision: 5 February 2015